Our membership program is a GREAT way to save money while encourgaging Self Care
MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT SAMPLE
*Terms and conditions incorporated by reference and attached hereto. Terms and Conditions of Rental Agreement.
1. The Business, LLC AGREES:
a. client is charged monthly, on the same billing date, for the current monthly price.
b. Client gets 1 (one) 60 minute massage for that charge.
b. Additional sessions during a valid contract, are at 15% off- unlimited.
c. This does NOT stack with other other offers.
d. Sessions ARE transferable for a $5 fee- unlimited- as long as the membership is current. You may not share your discounts with others.
2. The Client Agrees:
a. If you cancel before the end of your six months, you will be charged the difference between what you paid (member price) for any massages you have received and their full price.
b. At the end of your 6 month contract, you can opt in to continue your membership as a Lifetime Member as long as 1 session is booked each month (Sessions are priced at the current membership price with the deposit due upon booking). the Lifetime membership is canceled if a month is missed, and you must sign up for the 6 month billed membership again.
c. Monthly sessions can accrue and may be used later provided you remain an active member. Any unused accrued sessions expire and are forfeited if not used within 60 days of membership cancellation.
f. To maintain the ability to make payments via ACH or other acceptable payment method.
G. if the card on file is declined, you have 7 days from the bill date to provide a valid card or your membership is canceled.
3. No Waiver: The failure of either party to this Agreement to insist upon the performance of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the waiver of any breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, shall not be construed as subsequently waiving any such terms and conditions, but the same shall continue and remain in full force and effect as if no such forbearance or waiver had occurred.
4. Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Iowa.
5. Mandatory Arbitration: Any dispute under this Agreement shall be required to be resolved by binding arbitration of the parties hereto. If the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, each party shall select one arbitrator and both arbitrators shall then decide a third. The third arbitrator so selected shall arbitrate said dispute. The arbitration shall be governed by the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in force and effect.
6. Entire Agreement: This Agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties and any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement shall not be binding upon either party except to the extent incorporated in this Agreement. No oral agreements have been entered into between the parties. This Lease, and the Rules and Regulations and policy changes herein referenced constitute the entire agreement of the parties. This contract is binding upon the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, and assigns.